Any time an individual is moving, it can seem overwhelming trying to remember all the things that need to be taken care of. Now, the stress and worries can go away with the help of the Moving Inventory Checklist. This checklist helps guarantee that the individuals using it will know every step that needs to take place 6 to 8 weeks before the move, through the moving date, and after the move has been completed.
How to Use the Moving Inventory Checklist
Each section is broken down into the following categories:
- 6 to 8 weeks before moving date
- 4 to 5 weeks before move in date
- 2 to 3 weeks before move in date
- 1 week before move in date
- The move in date
- After the move in date
Each section has a list of things that should be done. To the left of the list is the date that the task should be or was completed by. On the right of the chart is a section available for any additional notes that should be taken about the particular time frame. This will ensure that everything you have planned will work accordingly, and your move will not be stressful.
Tips for Using the Moving Inventory Checklist
- The items that are noted in the Moving Inventory Checklist can be edited to fit your exact needs for your move.
- Be sure to check off each item as you complete them to ensure nothing was missed.
- The list should be updated any time there is a change that will affect the move.
To download your Moving Inventory Checklist, be sure to click on the link right off of this page before you start moving to your new home. The template is absolutely free! It is completely customizable to fit your needs and is easy-to-use. All you have to do is fill in the blanks and add or remove anything that you need on the chart. Get your free copy today in just a click of a button.
Download: Moving Inventory Checklist